Best Happy New Year 2017 Quotes Wishes
Best New Year Quotes images 2017
Best New Year Quotes 2017
- The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever find an end in the other.
- New year begins, let us pray that it will be a year with peace, happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless us through out the new year 2017, Goodbye 2016 & Welcome to New Years 2016.
- We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- Let me give you a New Year message: Believe in yourself, because no one ever achieved anything significant without believing in himself and no one ever will! Believe in yourself powerfully, especially when there is no reason left to believe in yourself because the ultimate bottom is the best place to start a big rise!
- It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- And I went into the New Year loving myself a little less, but a little more where it actually mattered.
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
- As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
- I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
- What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.
- Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time
- Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
- New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life
- Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.
- Let the dawn of the New Year’s first day be the beginning of a new era with an invisible Almighty’s blessings showered on everyone to be always true to their own first version.
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
- Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy.
- What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others.
- Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires
- A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
- A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.
- Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
- Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another.
- For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning...
- Every New Year wish I have ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart…Happy New Year, with love.
- You can be clumsy yet clever. You can be classy yet poor. It’s not tearing a leaf off a calendar which will make you a better or a worse man but the attitude that you have from dusk till dawn every day.
- A New Year brings new grace for new accomplishments.
- A project is complete when it starts working for you, rather than you working for it.” - Scott Allen
- As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings. Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.
- As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year my love.
- Let go of what was and embrace what to be.
- You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling with me, and I love you for that. Happy New Year.
- For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
- Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year, my love.
- Nothing prepared me for this moment. Happy New Year to the most important person in my life.
- Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.
- New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys: wishing my new love a very Happy New Year.
- It isn’t only a new year; it is a new chance for everyone to restart.
- I wish the fire of passion within us is set ablaze to the fullest to make the New Year a rocking one.
- I am not alone.
I have a power of a whole unit.
My strength is my love.
Happy New Year...
- All my wishes, all my hopes, all my dreams, and mostly all my love for a Happy New Year.
- This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2012 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!