++Top 14 William Shakespeare Quotes
William Shakespeare (//; 26 April 1564 (baptised) – 23 April 1616) was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist. Check Top 14 William Shakespeare Quotes. He is often called England's national poet, and the "Bard of Avon". There are many Famous Shakespeare Quotations His extant works, including collaborations, consist of approximately 38 plays,154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and a few other verses, some of uncertain authorship. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.Most People Search about Shakespeare Quotes.
|William Shakespeare Quotes 1|
|William Shakespeare Quotations 2|
2. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
(Best William Shakespeare)
3. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
4. "Tell Me Where Is Fancy Bred"
"That Time Of Year.."
"Then Hate Me When Thou Wilt..."
"Thus Was His Cheek..."
"Tired With All These..."
"To Be, or Not To Be..."
5. If music be the food of love, play on.
|Shakespeare Quotes 3|
6. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
7. “I burn, I pine, I perish.”
(William Shakespeare Poems)
8. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. William Shakespeare
9. The course of true love never did run smooth. William Shakespeare
10. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. William Shakespeare
(William Shakespeare Quotations)